Allergex Non-DrowsyAllergex Non-Drowsy is used for the relief of symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, rhinorrhea (runny nose), and itching of the nose and throat. Is also indicated for the relief of chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives) and other allergic dermatoses (allergic skin reactions).
- Allergex Non-Drowsy contains Loratadine.
- Loratadine is a long acting antihistamine, that only needs to be taken once daily
- Children 2 to 5 years of age: 5 ml (1 medicine measure) once daily
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 10 ml (2 medicine measures) once daily
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 10 ml (2 medicine measures) or 1 tablet once daily
Available in the following packs and formats:
- Allergex ND Syrup 150ml
- Allergex ND Tablets 10s
- Allergex ND Tablets 30s
Like us on Facebook.
S1 Allergex® Non Drowsy Tablets. Each tablet contains loratadine 10 mg. Reg. No. 36/5.7.1/0286. S1 Allergex® Non Drowsy Syrup. Each 5 ml contains loratadine 5 mg. Reg. No. 36/5.7.1/0008. For full prescribing information refer to the package insert approved by the medicines regulatory authority. ZA.15.CFA.054 03/2015 Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel. +27 11 635 0000