Kindly note that all applications/proposals should be emailed to email@example.com
Applicants should be registered as Non-Profit Organisations and must be able to issue a Section 18A tax certificate.
Please note that the Company does not grant bursaries of any kind.
Ethics & Governance
Governance, Values & Ethics
Adcock Ingram embraces the principles of transparency, integrity and accountability in all our dealings with our stakeholders, and endorses the code of corporate practices and conduct as recommended by the King IV Report on Corporate Governance for South Africa (2016).
Adcock Ingram is committed to:
- Achieving the highest standards of transparency, accountability and integrity in all aspects of its operations and in its dealings with stakeholders including the community at large;
- Providing stakeholders and the investor community with clear, meaningful and timely information about Adcock Ingram’s operations and results;
- Conducting its business on the basis of fair commercial and competitive practice;
- Building business relationships with suppliers and customers who embrace and comply with ethical business practices and who comply with the laws of the jurisdictions where they operate;
- Actively pursuing transformation and ensuring employment practices which are not unfairly discriminatory and which seek to maximise the potential of all its employees through training and skills development; and
- Proactively accepting responsibility for and managing the sustainability and environmental issues associated with its business.
Our corporate values are aimed at building and maintaining a culture that promotes teamwork, commitment, professionalism, integrity and a focus on business ethics, creative thinking and open, honest communication. Adcock Ingram has a code of ethics that helps ensure that business is conducted at all levels in the Company in a manner that is transparent and beyond reproach. The code of ethics provides clear guidance on acceptable business practices and ethical standards by which Adcock Ingram employees, suppliers and business partners are expected to conduct themselves in their business relationships.
The King III Report provides guidance on acceptable business practices and ethical standards by which Adcock Ingram directors, employees, suppliers and business partners are expected to conduct themselves in their business relationships. Employees are encouraged to report any suspected inappropriate, unethical, illegal activity or misconduct through an independently operated Tip-Offs Anonymous line.
King IV Compliance ReportCorporate Governance/King IV and Companies Act 71 of 2008 ("Companies Act") reviews
Click here to download.
This whistle-blowing facility is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year and can be accessed as follows:
FreeCall:0800 212 762
FreeFax:0800 00 77 88
FreePost:KZN 138, Umhlanga Rocks,